fun video...land kiteboarding

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
      http://vimeo.com/6499542

      Check this out...

      Eddy
    • Jason
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
        Could be a coincidence or maybe the fact the vid was filmed in Britain, but notice they're all flying FLEXIFOIL kites....hmmm, no wonder they were getting hooooge air over granny's wheelchair. These kites rule and no, Ryan doesn't pay me to say that....ha!

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
          The great rider is on an Ozone:-)

          --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

          > http://vimeo. com/6499542
          >

          > Check this out...
          >

          > Eddy

        • Nick Orlando
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
            Dude... those guys are NUTS!!

            On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            The great rider is on an Ozone:-)

            On Oct 10, 2009, at 11:57 AM, Jason wrote:

            Could be a coincidence or maybe the fact the vid was filmed in Britain, but notice they're all flying FLEXIFOIL kites....hmmm, no wonder they were getting hooooge air over granny's wheelchair. These kites rule and no, Ryan doesn't pay me to say that....ha!

            > http://vimeo.com/6499542
            >

            > Check this out...
            >

            > Eddy

          • Darrel Thomas
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 23, 2009

              Eddy remember when we had knees and did that shit in the park?  For some reason, I wouldn’t dream of it anymore. (ground is hard.)

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 23, 2009
                Oh ... to be young, dumb, and full of ...

                I do remember the days. Although I'm still trying some of that ...  on the water/snow but that too shall come to an end.

                Then I plan on being a grumpy old Bastard telling the new school kids how it was when I was a young punk.

                Listen up,
                Word...
                Special EdD

                On Oct 23, 2009, at 1:13 PM, Darrel Thomas wrote:

                Eddy remember when we had knees and did that shit in the park?  For some reason, I wouldn’t dream of it anymore. (ground is hard.)

                On Oct 10, 2009, at 11:57 AM, Jason wrote:

                Could be a coincidence or maybe the fact the vid was filmed in Britain, but notice they're all flying FLEXIFOIL kites....hmmm, no wonder they were getting hooooge air over granny's wheelchair. These kites rule and no, Ryan doesn't pay me to say that....ha!

                --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

                > http://vimeo. com/6499542
                >

                > Check this out...
                >

                > Eddy

                Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                208-863-6966

              • Kiteboard

                  On Oct 10, 2009, at 11:57 AM, Jason wrote:

                  Could be a coincidence or maybe the fact the vid was filmed in Britain, but notice they're all flying FLEXIFOIL kites....hmmm, no wonder they were getting hooooge air over granny's wheelchair. These kites rule and no, Ryan doesn't pay me to say that....ha!

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

                  > http://vimeo. com/6499542
                  >

                  > Check this out...
                  >

                  > Eddy