Re: [snowkiteidaho] Dynafit bindings

  • Aaron Beck
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2009
      my sister is interested, she is shopping/ trying on dynafit compatible boots this/last week.  I don't know why I went with the friscjis last year, everyone i;ve talked to who uses the dynafit bindings loves them.  keep us in the loop if something develops

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2009
        Check with Tom C. He has used for years

        Jack Harrison/HyQual
        208.861.1654