Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Dynafit bindings

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2009
      Eddy,
      I almost went with the Dynafit system. The only reason I didn't was because my Naxo's are beefier, have a DIN of 12 and weight is not an issue. A ski patroller at Jackson Hole swore by hers and if they are tough enough for her they should be great for Laura. The advantage is the light weight. If you don't come up with something else I would highly recommend the Dynafit system for Laura.
      Westy
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2009
        my sister is interested, she is shopping/ trying on dynafit compatible boots this/last week.  I don't know why I went with the friscjis last year, everyone i;ve talked to who uses the dynafit bindings loves them.  keep us in the loop if something develops

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 6, 2009
          Check with Tom C. He has used for years

          Jack Harrison/HyQual
          208.861.1654