Dynafit bindings

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2009
      Anyone in the group use dynafit bindings? Looking for Laura or at
      least her boots can use this style.

      If reviews are bad I'll get some Fritchi. Anyone else interested. I'm
      guessing I could get a discount with large enough order.

      Eddy
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 5, 2009
        Fritchi AT bindings? For AT set up on skis... I'd be interested.
        Jim

        > Anyone in the group use dynafit bindings? Looking for Laura or at
        > least her boots can use this style.
        >
        > If reviews are bad I'll get some Fritchi. Anyone else interested. I'm
        > guessing I could get a discount with large enough order.
        >
        > Eddy

      • Andrew Goldman
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 5, 2009
          I have a pair of used fritchi bindings if she needs one... Called the early tram by dynastar.

          Sent from my iPhone

          --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

          > Anyone in the group use dynafit bindings? Looking for Laura or at
          > least her boots can use this style.
          >
          > If reviews are bad I'll get some Fritchi. Anyone else interested. I'm
          > guessing I could get a discount with large enough order.
          >
          > Eddy

        • Mark Westerdoll
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 5, 2009
            Eddy,
            I almost went with the Dynafit system. The only reason I didn't was because my Naxo's are beefier, have a DIN of 12 and weight is not an issue. A ski patroller at Jackson Hole swore by hers and if they are tough enough for her they should be great for Laura. The advantage is the light weight. If you don't come up with something else I would highly recommend the Dynafit system for Laura.
            Westy

            On Oct 5, 2009, at 12:21, "Jim" <jbates@firstamholdi ng.com> wrote:

            Fritchi AT bindings? For AT set up on skis... I'd be interested.
            Jim

            --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

            > Anyone in the group use dynafit bindings? Looking for Laura or at
            > least her boots can use this style.
            >
            > If reviews are bad I'll get some Fritchi. Anyone else interested. I'm
            > guessing I could get a discount with large enough order.
            >
            > Eddy

          • Aaron Beck
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 6, 2009
              my sister is interested, she is shopping/ trying on dynafit compatible boots this/last week.  I don't know why I went with the friscjis last year, everyone i;ve talked to who uses the dynafit bindings loves them.  keep us in the loop if something develops

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 6, 2009
                Check with Tom C. He has used for years

                Jack Harrison/HyQual
                208.861.1654