Snow

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
    Hehehe. Lookin good!
  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
      NO WAY!!!  I gotta get a harness...quick!!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
        I confirm, I was at Cat Creek Summit at 5pm and had to pull over and take a picture for you all in case the ITD camera was down. 6 inches on the ground. Obviously it probably won't stick and will just create huge avalanche problems later in the high country, but it was fun to ride 4 wheelers in today. I won't send the pictures, the ITD website says it all!
        Westy
        Too bad the winds isn't blowing and the snow isn't going to last!

        Darrel Thomas
        Sent from my iPhone
      • j clive jordan
        Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2016
        Winter playground almost ready. Photo from today. image1.JPG