Re: [snowkiteidaho] He's Alive!!! Did you see your Shadow? What does it mean?

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2009
      Yea! For the record, 1.75 years later, my shoulder is still jacked up from the FCP incident of 2007.

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 2, 2009, at 1:19 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      The camera shows a little dusting on the road side...never know???

      Watch out for the frozen cow pies.

      On Oct 2, 2009, at 12:39 PM, darrelthomas@ cableone. net wrote:

      Yea, I think there is real potential for a Monday morning snow session for the brave few with rock skis. Alas, I'm sure it will be toast by noon when I could go. :-( I wanna go Sunday just to say we did it, but I don't think there'll be enough snow yet.  Maybe Stanley???

      "May the flying moose truly bless this coming season!"

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 2, 2009, at 11:08 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@gmail.com> wrote:

      Darrel is like the Ground Hog that sees his shadow in Feb and says winter is going/coming! !!

      But Darrel comes out of hibernation for winter activities.

      Welcome Back ;-)

      Hopefully some early snow will lure you out of that summer den of hibernation.

      Pretty cool to see a winter forecast for snow on the Camas this early!!!   I drove thru snow flurries in the Blues on Wednesday.

      Eddy

      On Oct 2, 2009, at 7:33 AM, darrelthomas@ cableone. net wrote:

      So then I guess we'll hit the Camus this weekend? :-)

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 1, 2009, at 8:11 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@gmail.com> wrote:

      Hung up my stuff.

      Paraglide until snow flies

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Oct 1, 2009, at 7:25 PM, Kay Walst6on <kaywalston@yahoo. com> wrote:

      haha...so are you done???  I finally have tomorrow afternoon off...of course that seems to be subject to change...the market's really picked up.  Is it too cold now?

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell