He's Alive!!! Did you see your Shadow? What does it mean?

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2009
      Darrel is like the Ground Hog that sees his shadow in Feb and says winter is going/coming!!!
      But Darrel comes out of hibernation for winter activities.

      Welcome Back ;-)

      Hopefully some early snow will lure you out of that summer den of hibernation.

      Pretty cool to see a winter forecast for snow on the Camas this early!!!   I drove thru snow flurries in the Blues on Wednesday.

      Eddy

      On Oct 2, 2009, at 7:33 AM, darrelthomas@... wrote:

      So then I guess we'll hit the Camus this weekend? :-)

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 1, 2009, at 8:11 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com> wrote:

      Hung up my stuff.

      Paraglide until snow flies

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Oct 1, 2009, at 7:25 PM, Kay Walst6on <kaywalston@yahoo. com> wrote:

      haha...so are you done???  I finally have tomorrow afternoon off...of course that seems to be subject to change...the market's really picked up.  Is it too cold now?

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2009
        Yea, I think there is real potential for a Monday morning snow session for the brave few with rock skis. Alas, I'm sure it will be toast by noon when I could go. :-( I wanna go Sunday just to say we did it, but I don't think there'll be enough snow yet.  Maybe Stanley???

        "May the flying moose truly bless this coming season!"

        Darrel Thomas
        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2, 2009
          are you serious???  Snow???  At camas???

          Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
          Realtor - Top Producer
          Boise, ID. 83706
          208-860-5053 - cell