Re: [snowkiteidaho] Anyone going anywhere tomorrow?

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2009
      haha...so are you done???  I finally have tomorrow afternoon off...of course that seems to be subject to change...the market's really picked up.  Is it too cold now?

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2009
        Hung up my stuff.

        Paraglide until snow flies

        Sent from
        Eddy Petranek

        On Oct 1, 2009, at 7:25 PM, Kay Walst6on <kaywalston@...> wrote:

        haha...so are you done???  I finally have tomorrow afternoon off...of course that seems to be subject to change...the market's really picked up.  Is it too cold now?

        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer
        Boise, ID. 83706
        208-860-5053 - cell
        208-331-6833 - e-fax

        What's tomorrow looking like....where' s everybody going.
        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer
        Boise, ID. 83706
        208-860-5053 - cell
        208-331-6833 - e-fax

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Kay Walstom
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2009
          K I'll wax up my skis

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Oct 1, 2009, at 8:11 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          Hung up my stuff.

          Paraglide until snow flies

          Sent from
          Eddy Petranek

        • darrelthomas@cableone.net

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 2, 2009
              Darrel is like the Ground Hog that sees his shadow in Feb and says winter is going/coming!!!
              But Darrel comes out of hibernation for winter activities.

              Welcome Back ;-)

              Hopefully some early snow will lure you out of that summer den of hibernation.

              Pretty cool to see a winter forecast for snow on the Camas this early!!!   I drove thru snow flurries in the Blues on Wednesday.

              Eddy

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 2, 2009
                Yea, I think there is real potential for a Monday morning snow session for the brave few with rock skis. Alas, I'm sure it will be toast by noon when I could go. :-( I wanna go Sunday just to say we did it, but I don't think there'll be enough snow yet.  Maybe Stanley???

                "May the flying moose truly bless this coming season!"

                Darrel Thomas
                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 2, 2009
                  are you serious???  Snow???  At camas???

                  Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                  Realtor - Top Producer
                  Boise, ID. 83706
                  208-860-5053 - cell