Anyone going anywhere tomorrow?

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2009

      What's tomorrow looking like....where's everybody going.
      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2009
        Someplace inside to keep warm.

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2009
          haha...so are you done???  I finally have tomorrow afternoon off...of course that seems to be subject to change...the market's really picked up.  Is it too cold now?

          Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
          Realtor - Top Producer
          Boise, ID. 83706
          208-860-5053 - cell
          208-331-6833 - e-fax

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 1, 2009
            Hung up my stuff.

            Paraglide until snow flies

            Sent from
            Eddy Petranek

            On Oct 1, 2009, at 7:25 PM, Kay Walst6on <kaywalston@...> wrote:

            haha...so are you done???  I finally have tomorrow afternoon off...of course that seems to be subject to change...the market's really picked up.  Is it too cold now?

            Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
            Realtor - Top Producer
            Boise, ID. 83706
            208-860-5053 - cell
            208-331-6833 - e-fax

            What's tomorrow looking like....where' s everybody going.
            Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
            Realtor - Top Producer
            Boise, ID. 83706
            208-860-5053 - cell
            208-331-6833 - e-fax

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Kay Walstom
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 1, 2009
              K I'll wax up my skis

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Oct 1, 2009, at 8:11 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              Hung up my stuff.

              Paraglide until snow flies

              Sent from
              Eddy Petranek

            • darrelthomas@cableone.net

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 2, 2009
                  Darrel is like the Ground Hog that sees his shadow in Feb and says winter is going/coming!!!
                  But Darrel comes out of hibernation for winter activities.

                  Welcome Back ;-)

                  Hopefully some early snow will lure you out of that summer den of hibernation.

                  Pretty cool to see a winter forecast for snow on the Camas this early!!!   I drove thru snow flurries in the Blues on Wednesday.

                  Eddy

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 2, 2009
                    Yea, I think there is real potential for a Monday morning snow session for the brave few with rock skis. Alas, I'm sure it will be toast by noon when I could go. :-( I wanna go Sunday just to say we did it, but I don't think there'll be enough snow yet.  Maybe Stanley???

                    "May the flying moose truly bless this coming season!"

                    Darrel Thomas
                    Sent from my iPhone

                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 2, 2009
                      are you serious???  Snow???  At camas???

                      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                      Realtor - Top Producer
                      Boise, ID. 83706
                      208-860-5053 - cell