Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Looks like the wind just kicked up a notch

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hey Steve looks like LL turned out some good numbers afterall. Well I should have gone there but still had a good time riding all by myself at the river next to the bridge. Smooth water behind the islands were nice.
      And yes Tom, that was me on the kite.  It was quite the wind.  Some strong gusts well into the mid 30's.  Big swell at times that you could actually try and carve a turn on the face of them.  When ever I got overpowered I just threw a massive jump. Hand some of my biggest ever.  Rode from 3:50 to 5:15 and got off the water with some pretty numb fingers.
      Looks like nothing for the weekend.