Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

Expand Messages
  • Kay Walst6on
    Is CJ too shallow for the waverunner?  Anyone going tomorrow? Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro Realtor - Top Producer Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group - downtown Boise,
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2009
      Is CJ too shallow for the waverunner?  Anyone going tomorrow?

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group - downtown
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

    • Steve Linane
      Monday morning at LP looks to be a possibility of above average wind and Tuesday after noon at CJ looks windy also though a high of 69 and 50% chance of
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 27, 2009
        Monday morning at LP looks to be a possibility of above average wind and Tuesday after noon at CJ looks windy also though a high of 69 and 50% chance of showers . Also Monday LL is expecting SE with gusts as high as 20 this mite work at the lower dam though I've never tried it , and then Tuesday turns NW and mite get kiteable at LL but I wouldn't gamble on it . CJ  reservoir is plenty deep but the river i.e., cocaine canyon is very shallow in many places not just near the banks
        ----- Original Message -----
        Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:46 AM
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

         

        Is CJ too shallow for the waverunner?  Anyone going tomorrow?

        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer
        Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group - downtown
        Boise, ID. 83706
        208-860-5053 - cell
        208-331-6833 - e-fax

      • Kay Walstom
        Thanks steve Sent from my iPhone On Sep 27, 2009, at 10:46 AM, Steve Linane wrote: Monday morning at LP looks to be a possibility
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 27, 2009
          Thanks steve

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Sep 27, 2009, at 10:46 AM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

           

          Monday morning at LP looks to be a possibility of above average wind and Tuesday after noon at CJ looks windy also though a high of 69 and 50% chance of showers . Also Monday LL is expecting SE with gusts as high as 20 this mite work at the lower dam though I've never tried it , and then Tuesday turns NW and mite get kiteable at LL but I wouldn't gamble on it .. CJ  reservoir is plenty deep but the river i.e., cocaine canyon is very shallow in many places not just near the banks
          ----- Original Message -----
          Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:46 AM
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

           

          Is CJ too shallow for the waverunner?  Anyone going tomorrow?

          Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
          Realtor - Top Producer
          Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group - downtown
          Boise, ID. 83706
          208-860-5053 - cell
          208-331-6833 - e-fax


        • Steve Linane
          It turns out it was above average but gusty and big holes ,but 5m sail or 10m kite would work , got on the water close to 8;00 temp 56 and wind 23G28 . Jin T.
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 28, 2009
            It turns out it was above average but gusty and big holes ,but 5m sail or 10m kite would work , got on the water close to 8;00 temp 56' and wind 23G28 . Jin T. Bruse , Chris L. , - Jon B., Mike S., Billy , Eddy , The forecast has changed a little still looking for wind tomorrow but Wednesday is looking winder but a hight of 54  ( LL may work Wedesday)
            ----- Original Message -----
            Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 10:46 AM
            Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

            Monday morning at LP looks to be a possibility of above average wind and Tuesday after noon at CJ looks windy also though a high of 69 and 50% chance of showers . Also Monday LL is expecting SE with gusts as high as 20 this mite work at the lower dam though I've never tried it , and then Tuesday turns NW and mite get kiteable at LL but I wouldn't gamble on it . CJ  reservoir is plenty deep but the river i.e., cocaine canyon is very shallow in many places not just near the banks
            ----- Original Message -----
            Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:46 AM
            Subject: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

             

            Is CJ too shallow for the waverunner?  Anyone going tomorrow?

            Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
            Realtor - Top Producer
            Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group - downtown
            Boise, ID. 83706
            208-860-5053 - cell
            208-331-6833 - e-fax

          • Kay Walst6on
            I really really really have to get out there..at least one more time.  We couldn t go to LP today because of a funeral.  Where would you guys suggest we
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 28, 2009
              I really really really have to get out there..at least one more time.  We couldn't go to LP today because of a funeral.  Where would you guys suggest we go..LP tomorrow...CJ..CC, LL...I have to be back at work on Wednesday at 11:00 am.

              Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
              Realtor - Top Producer
              Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group - downtown
              Boise, ID. 83706
              208-860-5053 - cell
              208-331-6833 - e-fax


              --- On Mon, 9/28/09, Steve Linane <stevelinane@...> wrote:

              From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@...>
              Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday
              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, BoiseSailors@..., idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 12:20 PM

               
              It turns out it was above average but gusty and big holes ,but 5m sail or 10m kite would work , got on the water close to 8;00 temp 56' and wind 23G28 . Jin T. Bruse , Chris L. , - Jon B., Mike S., Billy , Eddy , The forecast has changed a little still looking for wind tomorrow but Wednesday is looking winder but a hight of 54  ( LL may work Wedesday)
              ----- Original Message -----
              Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 10:46 AM
              Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

              Monday morning at LP looks to be a possibility of above average wind and Tuesday after noon at CJ looks windy also though a high of 69 and 50% chance of showers . Also Monday LL is expecting SE with gusts as high as 20 this mite work at the lower dam though I've never tried it , and then Tuesday turns NW and mite get kiteable at LL but I wouldn't gamble on it . CJ  reservoir is plenty deep but the river i.e., cocaine canyon is very shallow in many places not just near the banks
              ----- Original Message -----
              Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:46 AM
              Subject: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

               
              Is CJ too shallow for the waverunner?  Anyone going tomorrow?

              Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
              Realtor - Top Producer
              Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group - downtown
              Boise, ID. 83706
              208-860-5053 - cell
              208-331-6833 - e-fax


            • Gear Daddy LLC
              I ll decide tomorrow. If winds are good at LL by noon I go there. Otherwise off to the river. LP was chilly this morning. Not sure why but I m done if it
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 28, 2009
                I'll decide tomorrow.  If winds are good at LL by noon I go there. Otherwise off to the river.  

                LP was chilly this morning.  Not sure why but I'm done if it gets colder which it is supposed to. Wicked gusty winds until I went way upwind of my upper launch area. I tried to get up into the narrows but wind got funky again up there. The big open area upwind of the cove was the best winds and less gusty. I was the last one off water at 10:30. My fingers hardly worked from being cold.  Glad I got one last sess in.  Maybe another??? My 100* degree rule is coming into effect. Get out addition tables. 
                50*air + 50*water = 100* 

                Sent from 
                Eddy Petranek 


                On Sep 28, 2009, at 12:26 PM, Kay Walst6on <kaywalston@...> wrote:

                 

                I really really really have to get out there..at least one more time.  We couldn't go to LP today because of a funeral.  Where would you guys suggest we go..LP tomorrow...CJ. .CC, LL...I have to be back at work on Wednesday at 11:00 am.

                Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                Realtor - Top Producer
                Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group - downtown
                Boise, ID. 83706
                208-860-5053 - cell
                208-331-6833 - e-fax


                --- On Mon, 9/28/09, Steve Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net> wrote:

                From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net>
                Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday
                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com, idahokiteboarding@ yahoogroups. com
                Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 12:20 PM

                 
                It turns out it was above average but gusty and big holes ,but 5m sail or 10m kite would work , got on the water close to 8;00 temp 56' and wind 23G28 . Jin T. Bruse , Chris L. , - Jon B., Mike S., Billy , Eddy , The forecast has changed a little still looking for wind tomorrow but Wednesday is looking winder but a hight of 54  ( LL may work Wedesday)
                ----- Original Message -----
                Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 10:46 AM
                Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

                Monday morning at LP looks to be a possibility of above average wind and Tuesday after noon at CJ looks windy also though a high of 69 and 50% chance of showers . Also Monday LL is expecting SE with gusts as high as 20 this mite work at the lower dam though I've never tried it , and then Tuesday turns NW and mite get kiteable at LL but I wouldn't gamble on it . CJ  reservoir is plenty deep but the river i.e., cocaine canyon is very shallow in many places not just near the banks
                ----- Original Message -----
                Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:46 AM
                Subject: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

                 
                Is CJ too shallow for the waverunner?  Anyone going tomorrow?

                Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                Realtor - Top Producer
                Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group - downtown
                Boise, ID. 83706
                208-860-5053 - cell
                208-331-6833 - e-fax


              • Kay Walstom
                Anyone going anywhere today Sent from my iPhone On Sep 28, 2009, at 12:20 PM, Steve Linane wrote: It turns out it was above
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 29, 2009
                  Anyone going anywhere today

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Sep 28, 2009, at 12:20 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

                   

                  It turns out it was above average but gusty and big holes ,but 5m sail or 10m kite would work , got on the water close to 8;00 temp 56' and wind 23G28 . Jin T. Bruse , Chris L. , - Jon B., Mike S., Billy , Eddy , The forecast has changed a little still looking for wind tomorrow but Wednesday is looking winder but a hight of 54  ( LL may work Wedesday)
                  ----- Original Message -----
                  Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 10:46 AM
                  Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

                  Monday morning at LP looks to be a possibility of above average wind and Tuesday after noon at CJ looks windy also though a high of 69 and 50% chance of showers . Also Monday LL is expecting SE with gusts as high as 20 this mite work at the lower dam though I've never tried it , and then Tuesday turns NW and mite get kiteable at LL but I wouldn't gamble on it . CJ  reservoir is plenty deep but the river i.e., cocaine canyon is very shallow in many places not just near the banks
                  ----- Original Message -----
                  Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:46 AM
                  Subject: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

                   

                  Is CJ too shallow for the waverunner?  Anyone going tomorrow?

                  Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                  Realtor - Top Producer
                  Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group - downtown
                  Boise, ID. 83706
                  208-860-5053 - cell
                  208-331-6833 - e-fax


                • Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)
                  Busy today but looks like it could be happening down at CJ or the river: Mt Home
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 29, 2009

                    Busy today but looks like it could be happening down at CJ or the river:


                    Mt Home AFB

                    12:55pm haze, ovrcst          6.0  64  30  28  NNW  22G26   29.73

                    12:30pm mstly cldy            7.0  64  32  30  NNW  16G24   29.73

                    11:55am mstly cldy            7.0  64  31  29  NNW  21G26   29.73

                     

                    I’m going to try Lake Lowell for the closing day tomorrow.  Hoping it will be windy after the rain goes through.  I’m guessing from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m..

                     

                    Best regards,

                     

                    Chris Lee.

                     

                    From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kay Walstom
                    Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:47 AM
                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

                     

                     

                    Anyone going anywhere today

                    Sent from my iPhone


                    On Sep 28, 2009, at 12:20 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

                     

                    It turns out it was above average but gusty and big holes ,but 5m sail or 10m kite would work , got on the water close to 8;00 temp 56' and wind 23G28 . Jin T. Bruse , Chris L. , - Jon B., Mike S., Billy , Eddy , The forecast has changed a little still looking for wind tomorrow but Wednesday is looking winder but a hight of 54  ( LL may work Wedesday)

                    ----- Original Message -----

                    Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 10:46 AM

                    Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

                     

                    Monday morning at LP looks to be a possibility of above average wind and Tuesday after noon at CJ looks windy also though a high of 69 and 50% chance of showers . Also Monday LL is expecting SE with gusts as high as 20 this mite work at the lower dam though I've never tried it , and then Tuesday turns NW and mite get kiteable at LL but I wouldn't gamble on it . CJ  reservoir is plenty deep but the river i.e., cocaine canyon is very shallow in many places not just near the banks

                    ----- Original Message -----

                    Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:46 AM

                    Subject: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going to CJ tomorrow - Monday

                     

                     

                    Is CJ too shallow for the waverunner?  Anyone going tomorrow?

                    Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                    Realtor - Top Producer
                    Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group - downtown
                    Boise, ID. 83706
                    208-860-5053 - cell
                    208-331-6833 - e-fax

                     

                     

                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.