Re: [snowkiteidaho] Eddy I got a question

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2009
      does this totally depower the kite ?
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 5:57 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Eddy I got a question

      Standard leash works great. Just hook to chicken loop for handle passes. Or I can build up a new chicken loop with the mega-tron system that puts the saftey below the bar.

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Sep 25, 2009, at 10:32 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ clearwire. net> wrote:

       Is there a safety leash made for the ozone foils . If not can you come up with something that deposers the kite . the reason I ask is , if we are going to be doing unhooked maneuvers and handle passes this winter  we need a leash that really works . I don't wont to chance my kite haft way  to Fairfield like I've done in the past .
      I appreciate all your help
      Thanks Steve