LP weekend

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 26 5:10 AM
      Weather going to change next week. This morning LP looks good. Boat
      is leaving Turner Gluch at 8am. Plan on hitting water by 8:30

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek
    • geardaddyllc
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 13, 2011
        Should be wind this weekend, starting Friday with great Sat/Sun Conditions. Maybe more regular into next week.

        Been a lack luster July so far, hopefully this weekend changes things.

        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 14, 2011
          Now I have a conundrum... Looks like great weekend for AFR... Hmmmmm what to do???

          Eddy

          On Jul 13, 2011, at 10:35 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          Should be wind this weekend, starting Friday with great Sat/Sun Conditions. Maybe more regular into next week.

          Been a lack luster July so far, hopefully this weekend changes things.

          Eddy

        • Chris Lee

            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 14, 2011
              To make matters more complicated, HOOD and the COAST are both going OFF this weekend.

              Heading out Sunday to meet the crew, wheeoooo!

              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 14, 2011
                Heading to coast week after next :-)

                Eddy

                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 15, 2011
                  A little too much westerly flow screwing to pooch this morning,  see ya Saturday

                  Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                  208-863-6966

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 15, 2011
                    the eddy meter looks like a average morning did you physically go up and look ? I bet someone is up there right now on the water

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 15, 2011
                      no work got in way

                      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                      208-863-6966

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 20 , Jul 18, 2011
                        It looked good this morning but tomorrow is the day for me....

                        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 20 , Jul 24, 2014
                          Looking like a good weekend

                          CYA up there

                          Message 12 of 20 , Jul 24, 2014

                            I’ll be there… for my first day on the water at LP.   Sheesh… It’s already the middle of July and I haven’t been to LP yet?!?!?!

                            -JBrick

                              remember warm springs is closed , take park center

                              Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:37 AM

                              Message 14 of 20 , Jul 26, 2014
                                Steve-b!!
                                If tomorrow is a repeat of today, it will be well worth the drive!!!

                                On Saturday, July 26, 2014, STEVE <sbakerdvm@...> wrote:
                                JBrick---I haven't ventured up there yet either.  Maybe I'm scairt o' the Purple Monster.
                                Hopefully get up there Sunday, gotta work this AM
                                Steve-B

                                From: itile@...
                                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...
                                remember warm springs is closed , take park center

                                Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:37 AM

                                Message 15 of 20 , May 26, 2015
                                  Looks like a promising weekend forecast.

                                  Eddy
                                • Chris Lee
                                  Message 16 of 20 , May 27, 2015
                                    Yes, weekend looks good for you guys!

                                    Also, looks like there were power issues again with the thunderstorm last night.
                                    Should we designate someone to talk with the camp hosts to see if the power was out last night so that we don't all do that?  Who ever talk with them can also ask if they are willing to turn on the hotspot if it's off.  We'll probably need to provide them instructions and get a contact number from them.

                                          Message 20 of 20 , May 27, 2015

                                            Have a $10 bill that I'll donate to the cause.

                                            Josh

                                            On May 27, 2015 9:59 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC geardaddyllc@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                            Agee buy new hot spot.  I'll put up as well.

                                            Eddy

                                            On May 27, 2015, at 9:21 AM, Jason Brickner jasonbrickner@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                            My vote is to buy a hotspot that is not defective (doesn't turn itself off after a couple minutes) versus bugging the camp host to the point they get bothered.  I'm good for $10.

                                            -JBrick

                                            Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors.  Sent from my phone.