RE: [snowkiteidaho] Equally awesome day at Lake Lowell Re: [BSA] Awesome Day at CJ

  • Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2009

      It was relatively good for me – equivalent to a fair morning wind day as I didn’t get on the water until about 5:25 p.m.  I was on my normal morning wind gear 5.5 with 100L slalom board.  I sailed till about 6:45 p.m. when the wind started to die.  It was fun and wish I had been able to get out earlier.

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.