Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Plan for Sunday

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 20, 2009
      I've been told.  White cap city

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Sep 20, 2009, at 11:04 AM, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Eddy,

      Could you give us on-site when you get there.  I'd rather hit the 'sure bet' first than drive an extra hour.

      Thanks,
      -JBrick

      From: geardaddyllc@gmail.com
      Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 14:55:42 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Plan for Sunday

      I'm planning on heading to Lake Lowell around 11.

      The data I see shows peak winds 11-4, I have a feeling it will get crazy windy in Mountain Home. But if Lake Lowell is not hitting on all cylinders by 1, I'll head out to CJ or River directly from Lake Lowell. Unfortunately LL is famous for shutting down by 2-3.

      See you guys out there.

      Eddy

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@ ...> wrote:

      > What time is everyone heading out today? MH showing peak winds between 3PM
      > - 6PM. I'm free at noon.
      >
      > -JBrick

      Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.