RE: [BSA] Re: [snowkiteidaho] Who got caught today and had to swim

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2009
      Evening ya'll,
      I'm sure I'm preachin' to the choir here, but a warm front came through at that exact hour. Watch your weather! I would have been stuck with everybody else if I wasn't at work, and I was able to get my kite up. See you on the water soon.
      Westy

      To: geardaddyllc@...
      CC: boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: hyqual@...
      Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 12:18:15 -0600
      Subject: RE: [BSA] Re: [snowkiteidaho] Who got caught today and had to swim

      This time of year, east wind at Stevenson can be great! And, the downwinders
      from Home Valley to Stevenson, are especially fun.

      Hope it works somewhere, Jack