Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lake Lowell report and Lp forecast

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 16, 2009
      Right-on, Steve.  Like Tom VA said, the Deerflat website says the last day of boating is September 30, and we should honor that.  We don't want anyone jeopardizing our hard-won access rights by sailing there on/after Oct. 1.

      Jon

      This was years ago before kitebording , but I was kicked off at least two times that I can remember , once was April 14 and I put up a little argument saying the lake opens tomorrow but he wouldn't budge , the other time it was after it closed maybe late October but those were times I got caught . at this point My personal decision is to fallow the rules . back then it didn't seem like the stacks were so high and it didn't affect so many people .Steve