Re: [snowkiteidaho] Gear for sale

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 14, 2009
      Billy send Brad a personal email...as the group is not meant for conversation about  personal sales...since no one else in the group gives a hoot.

      His email is: bmosell@...

      On Sep 14, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Kiteboard wrote:

      Brad I have a couple questions about your kite 340-8875

      Billy

      Life is to short not to Kiteboard when ever possible
      Billy McMaster

      On Sep 13, 2009, at 4:04 PM, Brad Mosell <bmosell@mac. com> wrote:

      It's doesn't have a ton of use on it so I was hoping for 750. But I'm up for negotiations.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 13, 2009, at 3:58 PM, Kiteboard <idahokiteboard@hotmail.com> wrote:

      Brad how much for your kite???

      It's Me Billy

      Life is to short not to Kiteboard when ever possible
      Billy McMaster

      On Sep 13, 2009, at 3:43 PM, Brad Mosell <bmosell@mac. com> wrote:

      Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my 11m instinct and my 125x41 crazyfly board. Prices are yet to be determined but if you know of anyone interested have them email me or give me a call. Thanx,
      B-rad

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Will Hise
      Message 2 of 15 , May 10, 2016
        Hey all-

        I'm doing a little garage cleanup and clearing out some gear. Thought I'd offer it here before posting to ikitesurf. Please let me know if anyone is interested in any of the gear below. I can provide pictures or demos if needed.

        North 9m Rebel 2014 - good shape - kite only - $550
        North 12m Rebel 2015 - good/great shape - kite only - $700 (pending sale)
        North 2014 bar - $200
        North 2015 bar - $240 (I can only sell one of these bars. They are identical other than color)
        North Team Series Twintip (Carbon) 137x41 2014 - $600
        Cabrinha 9m Switchblade 2011 - complete - $350
        Cabrinha 7m Switchblade 2011 - complete - $320

        --Will

      • Chris Lee
        Message 3 of 15 , May 18, 2016
          Will,

          Do you still have the 9m switchblade?

          --
          Best regards,
          Chris Lee.

              Message 6 of 15 , May 18, 2016
                Bill are those your old ozone's what year and model and how much?

                Message 7 of 15 , May 18, 2016
                  9m is still available.