Re: [snowkiteidaho] Gear for sale

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 14, 2009
      Billy send Brad a personal email...as the group is not meant for conversation about  personal sales...since no one else in the group gives a hoot.

      His email is: bmosell@...

      On Sep 14, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Kiteboard wrote:

      Brad I have a couple questions about your kite 340-8875

      Billy

      Life is to short not to Kiteboard when ever possible
      Billy McMaster

      On Sep 13, 2009, at 4:04 PM, Brad Mosell <bmosell@mac. com> wrote:

      It's doesn't have a ton of use on it so I was hoping for 750. But I'm up for negotiations.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 13, 2009, at 3:58 PM, Kiteboard <idahokiteboard@hotmail.com> wrote:

      Brad how much for your kite???

      It's Me Billy

      Life is to short not to Kiteboard when ever possible
      Billy McMaster

      On Sep 13, 2009, at 3:43 PM, Brad Mosell <bmosell@mac. com> wrote:

      Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my 11m instinct and my 125x41 crazyfly board. Prices are yet to be determined but if you know of anyone interested have them email me or give me a call. Thanx,
      B-rad

      Sent from my iPhone