lost in syber space

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2009
      does anyone know where http:/www.wind-surf.net went to ?
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 30, 2009

        Taking my 9m and crossing my fingers that the wind keeps blowing.

        Hope to see some of you there, otherwise I will tell you what you missed tomorrow.

        Cheers.

      • Kay Walst6on
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 30, 2009
          Scott is freaking out about me going to CJ but we're going...he says I'll get hypothermia...I don't think I will cause I'm in the water so much falling down...haha...guessing the water's warmer than the air.  We're leaving at 2ish....see you there!

          Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
          Realtor - Top Producer
          Boise, ID. 83706
          208-860-5053 - cell
          208-331-6833 - e-fax

          Taking my 9m and crossing my fingers that the wind keeps blowing.
          Hope to see some of you there, otherwise I will tell you what you missed tomorrow.
          Cheers.

        • Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 30, 2009

            Just FYI…

            So often when it’s really cold and I still want to windsurf, I will bring my snowboard gloves and towel along.  After I few reaches, when my hands are cold, I would go back to the car and dry my hands, put the snowboard gloves on and turn on the heater in the car until I kind of warm up.  Then I would repeat for as many rounds as I want to do.

            I think it would be tougher for kite as you have to launch and re-launch which may not work too good.

            Best regards,

            Chris Lee.

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 30, 2009
                Well...now I'm getting worried...maybe I should hang back until tomorrow.  I've got a lot of business going on and don't think I can go tomorrow but I'm negotiating a couple of contracts so I never know my schedule.
                ...do you guys know anything about Friday??

                Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                Realtor - Top Producer
                Boise, ID. 83706
                208-860-5053 - cell
                208-331-6833 - e-fax

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 30, 2009
                  Way to go Jon, now you scared her off.
                  Trying to keep the waterways all to yourself?
                  Just kidding, it is always smart to play it safe.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 30, 2009
                    Inquiring minds want to know.  Sitting in Pocatello FREEZING and watching it SNOW!  Outside temp all day has been between 37 and 43.  The foothills are white.  It was like 75 here yesterday.

                    -JBrick