Re: [snowkiteidaho] Gear for sale

  • Kiteboard
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 13, 2009
      Any rips tears holes how are lines condition???? Any repairs???208 340 8875

      Life is to short not to Kiteboard when ever possible
      Billy McMaster

      On Sep 13, 2009, at 4:04 PM, Brad Mosell <bmosell@...> wrote:

      It's doesn't have a ton of use on it so I was hoping for 750. But I'm up for negotiations.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 13, 2009, at 3:58 PM, Kiteboard <idahokiteboard@hotmail.com> wrote:

      Brad how much for your kite???

      It's Me Billy

      Life is to short not to Kiteboard when ever possible
      Billy McMaster

      On Sep 13, 2009, at 3:43 PM, Brad Mosell <bmosell@mac. com> wrote:

      Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my 11m instinct and my 125x41 crazyfly board. Prices are yet to be determined but if you know of anyone interested have them email me or give me a call. Thanx,
      B-rad

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Kiteboard

            Message 5 of 15 , May 10, 2016
              Hey all-

              I'm doing a little garage cleanup and clearing out some gear. Thought I'd offer it here before posting to ikitesurf. Please let me know if anyone is interested in any of the gear below. I can provide pictures or demos if needed.

              North 9m Rebel 2014 - good shape - kite only - $550
              North 12m Rebel 2015 - good/great shape - kite only - $700 (pending sale)
              North 2014 bar - $200
              North 2015 bar - $240 (I can only sell one of these bars. They are identical other than color)
              North Team Series Twintip (Carbon) 137x41 2014 - $600
              Cabrinha 9m Switchblade 2011 - complete - $350
              Cabrinha 7m Switchblade 2011 - complete - $320

              --Will

            • Chris Lee
              Message 6 of 15 , May 18, 2016
                Will,

                Do you still have the 9m switchblade?

                --
                Best regards,
                Chris Lee.

                    Message 9 of 15 , May 18, 2016
                      Bill are those your old ozone's what year and model and how much?

                      Message 10 of 15 , May 18, 2016
                        9m is still available.