Gear for sale

  • Brad Mosell
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 13, 2009
      Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my 11m instinct and my 125x41 crazyfly board. Prices are yet to be determined but if you know of anyone interested have them email me or give me a call. Thanx,
      B-rad

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Kiteboard
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 13, 2009
        Brad how much for your kite???

        It's Me Billy

        Life is to short not to Kiteboard when ever possible
        Billy McMaster

        On Sep 13, 2009, at 3:43 PM, Brad Mosell <bmosell@...> wrote:

        Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my 11m instinct and my 125x41 crazyfly board. Prices are yet to be determined but if you know of anyone interested have them email me or give me a call. Thanx,
        B-rad

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Brad Mosell

                  Message 8 of 15 , May 10, 2016
                    Hey all-

                    I'm doing a little garage cleanup and clearing out some gear. Thought I'd offer it here before posting to ikitesurf. Please let me know if anyone is interested in any of the gear below. I can provide pictures or demos if needed.

                    North 9m Rebel 2014 - good shape - kite only - $550
                    North 12m Rebel 2015 - good/great shape - kite only - $700 (pending sale)
                    North 2014 bar - $200
                    North 2015 bar - $240 (I can only sell one of these bars. They are identical other than color)
                    North Team Series Twintip (Carbon) 137x41 2014 - $600
                    Cabrinha 9m Switchblade 2011 - complete - $350
                    Cabrinha 7m Switchblade 2011 - complete - $320

                    --Will

                  • Chris Lee
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 18, 2016
                      Will,

                      Do you still have the 9m switchblade?

                      --
                      Best regards,
                      Chris Lee.

                          Message 12 of 15 , May 18, 2016
                            Bill are those your old ozone's what year and model and how much?

                            Message 13 of 15 , May 18, 2016
                              9m is still available.