Backcountry Film Festival

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 11, 2009
      Just a reminder that the Backcountry Film Festival deadline is this Tuesday, September 15.  Details here:   backcountryfilmfestival.com

      There's a prize for the best amateur/grassroots film under 5 minutes!

      Mark your calendar!  Festival shows in Boise on 11/13/09.  Other showings will be listed on the website.

    • solarcyclops
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 12, 2009
        Correction to Whitney's post: the Backcountry Film Fest is on Fri Nov. 6th--the 13th is Teton Gravity Research's ski/snowboard film RE:SESSION. Come out for this great event too, put on by Idaho FreeSkiers, an association I founded years to support the FreeSKi movement in ID. Heck, there might even be a discount at the door for mentioning your a Snowkiter.

        http://egyptiantheatre.net/movies/showtimes.htm

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...> wrote:

        > Just a reminder that the Backcountry Film Festival deadline is this Tuesday, September 15. Details here: backcountryfilmfestival.com
        >

        > There's a prize for the best amateur/grassroots film under 5 minutes!
        >
        > Mark your calendar! Festival shows in Boise on 11/13/09. Other showings will be listed on the website.

      • Brad Mosell
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 13, 2009
          Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my 11m instinct and my 125x41 crazyfly board. Prices are yet to be determined but if you know of anyone interested have them email me or give me a call. Thanx,
          B-rad

          Sent from my iPhone

        • Kiteboard
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 13, 2009
            Brad how much for your kite???

            It's Me Billy

            Life is to short not to Kiteboard when ever possible
            Billy McMaster

            On Sep 13, 2009, at 3:43 PM, Brad Mosell <bmosell@...> wrote:

            Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my 11m instinct and my 125x41 crazyfly board. Prices are yet to be determined but if you know of anyone interested have them email me or give me a call. Thanx,
            B-rad

            Sent from my iPhone

          • Brad Mosell