RE: [snowkiteidaho] Wherrrrrrrrre's the beef?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
      Sounds good. Hoping for some 'Solid Beef Baby'

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
        looks like I should of gone ahead and gone but at 6;24 8,7 go 15 it looked like a no go and at 7;20 12.3 go 17 I still wasn't convinced . after that it seemed like  to late of a start . try agin tomorrow with renewed enthusiasm .

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
          Yes it was a good one.

          Sent from
          Eddy Petranek