Wherrrrrrrrre's the beef?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
      What gives?  Finally a morning I can make it and there is no wind?  Wherrrrrrrre's the Beef?

      Did anyone go up yeasterday?

      -JBrick
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
        Jason
        You could have gone today. Just had to wait till 8:00 as before that it was just enough wind to go back and forth but not much besides that. Oh if you show up tomorrow, I have you computer and helmet as eddy is going out of town.
        Cheers,
        TW

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
          Sounds good. Hoping for some 'Solid Beef Baby'

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
            looks like I should of gone ahead and gone but at 6;24 8,7 go 15 it looked like a no go and at 7;20 12.3 go 17 I still wasn't convinced . after that it seemed like  to late of a start . try agin tomorrow with renewed enthusiasm .

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
              Yes it was a good one.

              Sent from
              Eddy Petranek