LP Friday

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      New Bruce was out windsurfing when we arrived about 7:30 Jon and I watch till the sun hit the water at 8:00pm went out on the 15 pink lady and the 14 Contra , got in a solid hour but after 9:00 if back off , plenty of wind for back roles and forwards , worth going but you would of needed light wind fire power , 1 sailor 2 kiters . I think it will be worth getting up tomorrow to check the wind . the forecast is for south east 4 to 7 and another model south east at 12