Re: [snowkiteidaho] Today?

  • Kay Walstom
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2009
      Cranking at Rufus

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 3, 2009, at 9:45 AM, "Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)" <c.lee@...> wrote:

      Boy, looks like it’s still going up at LP today!  How was it?

      Too bad I got called into work this morning. L

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.

    • darrelthomas@cableone.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
        Urgh, can't get NOAA or messowest. It's driving me nuts not knowing
        what's happening! Strong SE flow around here. Maybe last resort or
        eddys super double secret spot?

        Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
          Detailed text forecast
          Today...Mostly sunny. Highs 20 to 25. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Lowest wind chill readings around 15 below zero in the morningWeather Conditions for:
          Pine Turnoff, ID (ITD51)
          Elev: 5469 ft; Latitude: 43.31365; Longitude: -115.26654

          Current time:Thu, 07 Jan 10:23 am (MST)
          Most Recent Observation:Thu, 07 Jan 9:39 am (MST)
          TimeTemp.DewRelativeWindWindWindRoadPrecipQuality
          PointHumidityChillDirectionSpeedTemperature24 hourControl
          (MST)(f)(f)(%)(f)(mph)(f)(inches)
          07 Jan 9:39 am14567NNE2G02210.00OK
          07 Jan 9:24 am12571NNE1G02220.00OK
          07 Jan 8:52 am10374NE3G04180.00OK
          07 Jan 8:37 am11576ENE2G02

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
            something is up with the MESO West site but Patrick referred me to a different link that appears to work.

            I'd be able to go if something happens ~1.  I bet we could find it somewhere.

            Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
            208-863-6966