Today?

  • Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2009

      Boy, looks like it’s still going up at LP today!  How was it?

      Too bad I got called into work this morning. L

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.

    • Betsy Russell

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2009
          Cranking at Rufus

          Sent from my iPhone

        • darrelthomas@cableone.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
            Urgh, can't get NOAA or messowest. It's driving me nuts not knowing
            what's happening! Strong SE flow around here. Maybe last resort or
            eddys super double secret spot?

            Darrel Thomas
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
              Detailed text forecast
              Today...Mostly sunny. Highs 20 to 25. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Lowest wind chill readings around 15 below zero in the morningWeather Conditions for:
              Pine Turnoff, ID (ITD51)
              Elev: 5469 ft; Latitude: 43.31365; Longitude: -115.26654

              Current time:Thu, 07 Jan 10:23 am (MST)
              Most Recent Observation:Thu, 07 Jan 9:39 am (MST)
              TimeTemp.DewRelativeWindWindWindRoadPrecipQuality
              PointHumidityChillDirectionSpeedTemperature24 hourControl
              (MST)(f)(f)(%)(f)(mph)(f)(inches)
              07 Jan 9:39 am14567NNE2G02210.00OK
              07 Jan 9:24 am12571NNE1G02220.00OK
              07 Jan 8:52 am10374NE3G04180.00OK
              07 Jan 8:37 am11576ENE2G02

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
                something is up with the MESO West site but Patrick referred me to a different link that appears to work.

                I'd be able to go if something happens ~1.  I bet we could find it somewhere.

                Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                208-863-6966