Re: Next few

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
      Today was a good one!!!

      OH yeah. Apparently, shin is not spelled with a "c", becuase my face does not hurt but the space between my knee and foot does.

      Doho..damn spell checker....

      :-0

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      > Got an 1.5 hr session in by myself until Brian Kerr showed up. I whacked the heck out of my chin on the fin during a inverted front roll gone bad. fortunately the wetsuit kept the laceration from going to deep but the bone hurts, got a nice egg and going to be a good bruise :-(
      >
      > I stopped at 9:20 and it started looking really good for Brian as I drove off. Little light but I'd say the wind meter was right on the money.
      >
      > More tomorrow,
      > Eddy
      >

      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Next few days should be good.
      > >
      > > Sent from
      > > Eddy Petranek

    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
         If anyone is heading to the hood for the weekend and does not mind sharing the ride, I am thinking I would be up for a trip to the river. If not, then I will probably see you at LP if the wind is here.