Never fails

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28 8:19 AM
      Strong winds early, Couple of really unexpected high jumps on the 9m. Totally powered from 6:30 to 7:00.   Then at 7:30 when Eddy shows up with the camera, not enough wind to even do a proper front roll with downloop.  Really looked like a complete beginner.  Rats. Oh well thanks for trying Eddy.  Maybe one day I will get a pic or vid of me doing something proper.