RE: [BSA] fun but weird

  • Jack Harrison
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2009
      No worries. My #1&2 ROW rules: give plenty of room and be patient, even if
      I'm heading somewhere (?). Generally not much of a problem at LP (plenty of
      room, no barges or tankers to worry about, no where to go!).

      Besides, I'm glad to see Laura on the water and having fun. She's doing
      great. Hopefully, Penny will join her next season at LP....after some more
      practice this fall in the park, this winter on snow, and next spring...maybe
      in SPI! Maybe it's time to starting planning a "rendezvous" now!! All tribes
      welcome!

      Jon - thanks again for the assitance. I think one of you oldtimers should
      stay on the beach in the mornings just to help us newbies get in and out! Or
      maybe you could designate a LP beach safety coordinator!

      Jack