RE: [snowkiteidaho] Jim and Nancy

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2009
      Jim and Nancy,
      You are both super hosts.  The kids and I had a blast.  They kept joking about the Sophia, the little tiger "pequeño tigre" this morning at breakfast.  The food and burgers were great.  Next time I'll bring Chrissy.  Hopefully we all get together again sometime this year.
      Hoping for the wind to return soon.
      Thanks again,

      From: surlygman@gmail. com
      Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 16:04:32 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] kitewing anyone?

      Long time no post dudes. How's the sailing down there? I'm still rocking the goose egg for E. Washington sailing sessions here. I've been sick this Summer (Mono...yuck) and last Summer I rebuilt a very large deck and had the house painted.

      ANYWho, I'm getting _serious_ withdrawls, and I'm really craving something that is:

      1. More portable
      2. More universal
      3. Something I can use closer to home (my only complaint w/ Pullman is the lack of a closer ski resort.

      Anyone have one of these yet?
      http://www.kitewing .com/
      I figure you hard core dudes are already sailing these on a variety of boards.

      Check out the Youtube action here:
      http://www.northern snowkites. com/Kitewings. html

      I am SERIOUSLY thinking about acquiring one of these for my snowboard on the Palouse, and then even a Mtn board in the Summer if I'm ballsy enough and find a good field.

      Anyway, the product looks ideal. It appears to be fairly small in transport, useful on many different devices, has a big wind range, allows you to fly like a kite but you don't deal with the lines or launching issues.

      I'm am very intrigued, but I though I'd see what the Illuminati thought. Eddy, you sell these? Anyone riding one? Anyone try one?

      Hope you guys are having a great water season!