RE: BBQ

  • Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 20, 2009

      Jay,

      Thanks for getting this going!

      Jim (& Nancy),

      Thanks for opening your house!

      Everyone,

      I am thinking to make it a bit easier (hopefully), I can pick up the beef patties & buns from Costco.  I’m thinking 24 each so even if no one contributes, I’m not in too deep on this. J

      So, if you feel like contributing a buck (or two depending on final cost) for each burger you want, please let me know how many you’d like so I can ensure there’s enough.  Otherwise, there should be a few free ones but as with the wind forecast, there’s no guarantee.

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.

[...]

        <image001.png>

        <image002.png>

        <image002.png>

        Street View

        Drag me to a street!

        <image002.png>

        <image003.gif>

        <image002.png>

        <image002.png>

        <>

        James R. Tighe (Jim)

        Gem State Gymnastics Academy & Tighe Gym Sales

        5420 W State St

        Boise, Idaho 83703

        gym 208-853-3220; cell 208-859-1397 ;

        FAX 208-853-9021

        Email; jim@gemstategymnastics.com

        Web site; gemstategymnastics. com

        --~--~------ ---~--~-- --~------ ------~-- -----~--~ ----~
        To post: BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com
        Group stuff: http://groups.google.com/ group/BoiseSailo rs
        Sailing stuff: http://fortboise. org/windsurfing/
        -~---------- ~----~--- -~----~-- ----~---- ~------~- -~---

        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 20, 2009
          Re: [BSA] RE: BBQ
          Laura and Eddy are in.  Thanks guys. Let me know a fair share of money needed for any food. I’ll BYOB.

[...]

          Hide all <javascript:void(0)>

          Street View
          Drag me to a street!

          <>

          James R. Tighe (Jim)
          Gem State Gymnastics Academy & Tighe Gym Sales
          5420 W State St
          Boise, Idaho 83703
          gym 208-853-3220; cell 208-859-1397 ;
          FAX 208-853-9021
          Email; jim@...
          Web site; gemstategymnastics.com

        • tony williams
          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 20, 2009
            Hey Chris,
            The wife and I will stop by and share a meal with the other wind followers. So count us in for a burger each.  As usual I will be there prompt but then have to run off for another party. Hope to see everyone there that can make it.
            Cheers,
            Tony W

            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 20, 2009
              Hey Jim,

              I may be able to get the wife and kids there for an hour.  I'll let you know later today.  I'll BYOB and BYOF(food).

              -JBrick

              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 20, 2009
                THANKS JIM!!!! If there's anything I can do to help organize, let me know.. Looking forward to the event!

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

                > Hey Jim,
                >
                > I may be able to get the wife and kids there for an hour. I'll let you know
                > later today. I'll BYOB and BYOF(food).
                >
                > -JBrick
                >
                > _____

              • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                  Hello everyone;
                  I have been asked to host this year's BBQ again.  How does This Sunday at 3pm sound?  BYOB  The Grill will be hot and coolers out for beverages.  J bring the videos.  Bring the spouses & kids.  (I have an inground tramp and firepit for s'mores)  The BB gun will be loaded and targets in place.
                  Here is the link to address/ map 4908 W Navaho Court

                  I hope all can make it.

                  James ( Jim ) Tighe
                  Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
                  Tighe Gymnastics Sales
                  5420 W State St.
                  Boise, ID 83703
                  208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
                  208-859-1397 Cell (best )
                  emai; jim@...
                  website; gemstategymnastics.com

                • Idahokiteboard
                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                    I'm in for the BBQ ... Thanks Jim if I have time I'll try and whip up some Ceviche ... I'm headed to DR Cabarete in January whose coming with me I'll be there for 30 days

                    Billy
                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Oct 6, 2010, at 12:18 PM, JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...> wrote:

                    Hello everyone;
                    I have been asked to host this year's BBQ again.  How does This Sunday at 3pm sound?  BYOB  The Grill will be hot and coolers out for beverages.  J bring the videos.  Bring the spouses & kids.  (I have an inground tramp and firepit for s'mores)  The BB gun will be loaded and targets in place.
                    Here is the link to address/ map 4908 W Navaho Court

                    I hope all can make it.

                    James ( Jim ) Tighe
                    Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
                    Tighe Gymnastics Sales
                    5420 W State St.
                    Boise, ID 83703
                    208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
                    208-859-1397 Cell (best )

                  • Kay Walst6on
                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                      Scott and I will be there

                      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                      Click Here to View my VIDEO introduction
                      Realtor - Top Producer
                      Boise, ID. 83706
                      208-860-5053 - cell
                      208-331-6833 - e-fax

                      I have been asked to host this year's BBQ again.  How does This Sunday at 3pm sound?  BYOB  The Grill will be hot and coolers out for beverages.  J bring the videos.  Bring the spouses & kids.  (I have an inground tramp and firepit for s'mores)  The BB gun will be loaded and targets in place.
                      Here is the link to address/ map 4908 W Navaho Court
                      http://www.mapquest.com/mq/6-IXMwOU6a

                      I hope all can make it.

                      James ( Jim ) Tighe
                      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
                      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
                      5420 W State St.
                      Boise, ID 83703
                      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
                      208-859-1397 Cell (best )

                    • Rusty Hill
                      Message 10 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                        Hey Jim,
                        Sunday works for my wife and I... see you Sunday, if not before.
                        Rusty

                        On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:18 PM, JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...> wrote:

                        Hello everyone;
                        I have been asked to host this year's BBQ again.  How does This Sunday at 3pm sound?  BYOB  The Grill will be hot and coolers out for beverages.  J bring the videos.  Bring the spouses & kids.  (I have an inground tramp and firepit for s'mores)  The BB gun will be loaded and targets in place.
                        Here is the link to address/ map 4908 W Navaho Court

                        I hope all can make it.

                        James ( Jim ) Tighe
                        Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
                        Tighe Gymnastics Sales
                        5420 W State St.
                        Boise, ID 83703
                        208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
                        208-859-1397 Cell (best )

                      • Andrew Goldman

                            Message 13 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
                              Count me in for scrambling the side of an unnamed mtn in the Trinity's with a 30.06 on my shoulder stalking the great horned mule deer on Sunday....otherwise I'd be there to BBQ it up with ya'lls.

                              I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 32nd year on earth--have fun Wind-Stalkers!

                              J.Mac

                                Message 15 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
                                  I should be back by 3pm Sunday so I can be there. I might even have a few Lucky Peak T-shirts left, I'll check.

                                  Cheers,

                                  Gavin

                                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                  From: tonyswilliams@...
                                  Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700
                                  Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
                                    L, C, & I will try to be there for a little also. Other obligations.

                                    Eddy Petranek

                                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                    From: tonyswilliams@...
                                    Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
                                      Happy B-day JMac...hope you find a good present....

                                      Jon

                                      Message 18 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                                        Jbrick, Chrissy, and three kids will be there.  Going to BSU girls soccer game at 1:00 so should be there by 3:30PM.  Kids are looking forward to the 'inground' tramp and target practice again.

                                        Thanks for hosting... and looking forward to it!

                                        -JBrick

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                                          Don't you mean Lucky Peek?
                                          I think that is the official Indian spelling.

                                          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                          From: tonyswilliams@...
                                          Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                                            Spell one thing wrong and branded for life. This group is harsh.  ;-)

                                            Eddy Petranek

                                            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                            From: tonyswilliams@...
                                            Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                                            Message 21 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                                              My "Lucky Peek" T-shirts aren't G rated so they might not be appropriate for this event.

                                              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                              From: tonyswilliams@...
                                              Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

                                              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                              From: tonyswilliams@...
                                              Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                                              Message 22 of 22 , Oct 9, 2010
                                                ...I got to have more than just a lucky peek...

                                                Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

                                                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                                From: tonyswilliams@...
                                                Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700