Re: [BSA] Re: A Better Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2009
      Chris thanks for the launch. I agree that tomorrow looks the best and Friday
      aint lookin' bad either... Weekend, however, looks bleak.

      Get it it while you can. Setting the alarm clock early tomorrow.
      Unfortunately I'll be teaching again, but at least not like the kind of
      teaching Laura has to do :-(, I'll be on the water:-).