Re: Looking for a board

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 18 7:49 PM
      Dan

      I would recommend a 135[+2/-5] x 41[+4/-2] range. There are several crazyfly bull dozers in town and I can arrange a demo on one of these.

      Are you guys coming out tomorrow.

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Aug 18, 2009, at 8:27 PM, Dan Bond <dannjen@...> wrote:

      Hey Eddy I am looking for a board that would work for me on big wind days and for Jen in light wind. The Liquid Force I had seemed to floaty for Jen, so I sold it to a buddy at Hood River. I am trying to consolidate equipment and I like the Crazy Fly I have, let me know if you have any suggestions..

      Thanks