Re: [BSA] Next couple days..

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2009
      Bruce
      Tom Caviani was up to LP this morning flying his 12m kite witch means it saw
      windsurfable he said he was the only one there on kiters no sailors , flying
      solo , also I agree it looks like a green light for rest of the week into
      the weekend
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2009
        My lesson got canceled for tomorrow so I'll show you guys what I
        learned in Cali.

        Sent from
        Eddy Petranek

        On Aug 17, 2009, at 5:24 PM, "Steve Linane"
        <stevelinane@...> wrote:

        > Bruce
        > Tom Caviani was up to LP this morning flying his 12m kite witch
        > means it saw
        > windsurfable he said he was the only one there on kiters no
        > sailors , flying
        > solo , also I agree it looks like a green light for rest of the week
        > into
        > the weekend

      • tony williams
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
          Ugh.  Got there at 6 AM  the wind on the metre was 11 gusting 17.  I even stopped on the Dam to feel the wind and it was too light.  I saw clouds forming and decided that it was not going to pickup so I left.  Guess what, it picked back up.  Dang.  Hope everyone else had a good time.
          Eddy. give me a call if Wed or Thur evenings will work for you.
          Cheers,
          Tony

          href="mailto:boisesailors%40googlegroups.com" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:boisesailors%40googlegroups.com">boisesailors@ googlegroups. com>

          Group stuff: http://groups. google.com/ group/BoiseSailo rs