Re: [BSA] Re: Time for the annual ROW thread?

  • Betsy Russell
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2009
      Forgot the link: http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/boise/2009/aug/04/wind-water/

      On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:26 AM, Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...> wrote:
      I got out today. But I'm over in the Gorge. Windy here and getting windier. Started the day on a 4.5 at the Hatch; finished it at Avery on a 4.0 (also was on a 3.0 there just a bit earlier), where my wind meter clocked 40 mph gusts. Charlie was doing killer turns on the swells. Have run into many old and new friends. Great seasonal fruit over here, too. Looking forward to out east next few days... Now this is a vacation!
         Betsy

      On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
      yep, got out today.  light but pretty steady.  No polers.  I on 15 pink pig rig, Gavin on 12 but struggled to stay upwind, Brian Kerr on 14 Contra.  Eddy had legions of students.  Eased up early.

      Jon

      On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Dear BS “a”;

      After all this Getting Close stuff, Did anyone get out today?

      James R. Tighe (Jim)

      Gem State Gymnastics Academy / Tighe Gym Sales

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 gym, 208-859-1397 Cell, 208-853-9021 FAX

      jim@...