RE: Riding time

  • Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      Riding time

      Cool!  Getting airborne is the one thing that get me thinking about trying kiting.

      BTW, it was sailable this morning from a windsurfer’s perspective.  However, I got an early morning meeting and it kind picked up a little too late for me to get a session it.  Tomorrow looks good and hopefully the threat of clouds won’t shut it down.  I can’t make it as get these early morning meeting again.  L

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.

      From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>
      Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:11:48 -0600
      To: Kiter - Tom von Alten <tva@...>, Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: Boise Sailors <BoiseSailors@...>, <idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [BSA] Re: Time for the annual ROW thread?

      Dear BS “a”;
      After all this Getting Close stuff, Did anyone get out today?

      James R. Tighe (Jim)
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy / Tighe Gym Sales
      5420 W State St.
      Boise, Idaho 83703
      208-853-3220 gym, 208-859-1397 Cell, 208-853-9021 FAX
      jim@...