Re: [snowkiteidaho] wind sports beer SuMMIT

  • Donald S. Cryder
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2009
      Here is an idea,  I have a 3600 square feet airplane hangar at the Nampa airport,  some of you have been there.  It is heated and lighted and we have music.  We can move the airplanes outside for a get together.  A few Barbies brought in, a keg, some wine or byob and chairs.  Plenty of space to dance, skateboard tec.  A pot luck sounds best.  This is a very private setting and we have no time limits........just don't touch the airplanes!  Because it is heated, we can have this function any time.  Waiting until all are back from vacations migh be best for the turnout, even after school starts.  We can do it any time!  Feedback?  I am not volunterring to coordenate everything,  I am just offering a venue but I am willing to help.  Signed, The Old Kiter Kook with the blue helmut....Scott Cryder

      From: Betsy Russell <bzrussell@gmail. com>
      Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 08:04:10 -0600
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      I'm in the Gorge til next Monday...

      On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 4:40 PM, jclivejordan <jclivejordan@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      You guys have been talking about a BBQ?  How does this Friday work?  It could be a beer summit to promote understanding for kiters and windsurfers beginners, right of way, etc.