Get it while you can

  • Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2009
      As Eddy mention, it should be happening for the next few days... Hopefully
      through Wed... Then, it may shut off for the weekend but I hope (too far to
      tell) I'm wrong on this so you all can have fun at the lake next weekend!

      It seems Tue should be better than Mon so I may skip it tomorrow to take a
      little break. :-)

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.
    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 12:17 PM
        Looks like, as Eddy hinted before, morning wind is going to shut off sometime during the weekend.  I'm hoping it will last through Sat but you never know...

        --
        Best regards,

        Chris Lee