Get it while you can

  • Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2009
      As Eddy mention, it should be happening for the next few days... Hopefully
      through Wed... Then, it may shut off for the weekend but I hope (too far to
      tell) I'm wrong on this so you all can have fun at the lake next weekend!

      It seems Tue should be better than Mon so I may skip it tomorrow to take a
      little break. :-)

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.
    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
        Looks like, as Eddy hinted before, morning wind is going to shut off sometime during the weekend.  I'm hoping it will last through Sat but you never know...

        --
        Best regards,

        Chris Lee