Looking for spots

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11 6:31 AM
      I am looking for spots for my kitwinger group. Can anyone send me some
      good spots for snowkiting? If anyone would like to join or take a look
      to the Kitewinger group you are welcome. I have a spots bank there.
      Some of the spots can certainly be used for snowkiting too.
      Have fun
      Martin
    • Gear Daddy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12 10:00 AM
        Snow is falling but I think the wind will not hit until Monday. Keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow but will not head up there unless signs look good.  Probably late afternoon Sunday and Monday.