Sensor down?

  • Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
      Looks like our new sensor is down and all the NOAA site is not reporting
      neither.

      At 5:25 a.m.,
      BOISE: SSE@5
      CALDWELL: WNW@6
      MT. HOME: E@9

      There's a chance it's blowing up there so I'm going up and hopefully will
      get an hour of sailing in before work.

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
        I went up there last night, because lap top crashed. I got it back up
        and running for a few hours at least again and down again.

        Chris did the laptop ever have any problems with continuous running?
        I'm going up this morning regardless.

        Bummer, is anything about this sensor going to be easy??? Doho!!!!

        Sent from
        Eddy Petranek