Sat wind report

  • Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2009
      It was a fairly typical morning wind session at Lucky Peak today. Not too
      many windsurfers as only myself (on 5.5), Murray (on 7.0), and Jim (on 6.2)
      were there. There were fair amount of kites and I forgot to count but I
      think there were at least 6 of them (Eddy, Laura?, Jon, Steve, Jay, Tony?).

      I probably sailed for couple hours from about 6:45 to almost 9:00. Plane
      most of the time although I had to come in to adjust my sail once.

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.