Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Re: Light morning at LP today

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2009

      my crystal ball says Sat. the strongest with Fri. and Sun  weaker ,but there will be wind all 3 days
      From: "Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)" <c.lee@...>
      Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 17:00:37 +0000
      To: Boise Sailors <BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com>

      More like attempting tricks instead of “did”…

      I’m wondering if the strong NW flow in the Gorge is having some effect on the morning wind.  It’s cranking at the Hatch now (http://www.hatchcam .com/) and it’s blowing at  Arlington/Three Miles as we speed.

      It’s probably going to mess up morning wind for the next few days.  Hopefully there will be some spill over for some NW wind in the afternoon over the weekend.

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.