Re: [snowkiteidaho] Fwd: [BSA] Next couple days look promising

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22, 2009
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Fwd: [BSA] Next couple days look promising Mark,

      Sounds fun!!!  Sorry I did not get your kite repaired before you left. I hope I did not screw you out of any good sessions.

      Been super busy with work, and getting married, and kiting.

      When you get back? I’ll get the kite sewed up ASAP.

      Eddy

      From: Kiter - Mark & Jennifer Westerdoll <westerdoll@...>
      Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:31:58 -0600
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Fwd: [BSA] Next couple days look promising

      Eddy,

      I'm sitting at a coffee place checking my internet while my transmission gets serviced. Tommorow I'm sailing to Catalina to kite the isthmus, supposedly this is the new "Hot Spot". Apparently the wind funnels through the pass and it's good. You need a zodiac for rescue because it is offshore, but I have one so we'll try it out. Forgot to put my kites in my truck yesterday so I missed a good session with the rest of Southern California at Bellmont Shores.

      I'll let you know how it turns out.

      Westy

      From: "Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)" <c.lee@...>
      Date: July 20,  2009 9:50:11 AM PDT
      To: Boise Sailors <BoiseSailors@...>
      Subject:  [BSA] Next couple days look promising

      Looks like morning wind will return for the next couple  days.

      I'm going to speculate Wed will be  better as it should last for a while....
      And you are not  getting your money back if it's wrong.   :-)

      Best  regards,

      Chris  Lee