Re: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] Heading East

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2009
      Road at the River in 14-24mph. Launched on North side of River. Played on south side with chrizzo & Billy MacMaster, in the butter smooth flat water behind islands. Boosted many big ones in inches of water. I had a sick time. Water quality was fine.

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Jul 20, 2009, at 9:44 PM, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Eddy, et all...

      Need details please for a 'faux fix'....  Was stuck at home SICK with the FLU Friday, Sat, and Sun.  Now up in Spokane making the sales rounds.  Brought the kites hoping for a sesh at 3-mile on my way home.

      -JBrick