Heading East

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 19, 2009
      Looks good out towards Mtn Home. CJ or river???

      Leaving Albertson's at 1pm

      Call for Details,
      Eddy
      863-6966
    • geardaddyllc
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
        Looks like we get a push this afternoon so heading to CJ if all goes well around 3-4.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
          the forecast Looks better then yesterday , I will see you out there
          Looks like we get a push this afternoon so heading to CJ if all goes well around 3-4.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
            I'm putting it on my plan... I hope my plan works.  Better get my ass in gear.

            -JBrick

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
              Targetting a 3:15 departure from albys if anyone wants a ride

              Eddy Petranek

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010

                Glad I didn't go early lets see if it clears upCurrent Local WeatherMove point forecast map down, and current conditions, radar, and satellite up.
                Mountain Home Air Force Base
                Last Update on 10 Jun 11:55 MDT

                Hvy Rain, Fog

                53°F
                (12°C)
                Humidity:95 %
                Wind Speed:WNW 20 G 26 MPH
                Barometer:29.92 in (1012.20 mb)
                Dewpoint:52°F (11°C)

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
                  Running late . Anyone go?

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
                    I'm hoping the wind works tomorrow... Cause I NEED A FIX!!!

                    It's already mid June... I'm dying'.

                    Hope Eddy scored. It seemed a bit convective today. Sure wish somebody
                    would fill ICR... That was so cool for a couple years. I think someone is
                    stealing the water. Probably the damn Californians. They probably ran a
                    pipe from the headwaters to LA.

                    -JBrick

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
                      Jake and I had a great session this afternoon at the River.

                      I plan on hitting Cj tomorrow leaving around ~1-2

                      And again on Saturday

                      Sunday morn  at LP

                      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                      208-863-6966

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
                        Yah...LP...Come on...Let it blow...Sunday, Mon Tues...

                        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com