Tuesday session and rest of week

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2009
      Great morning.

      Pulled up this morning at 7:30 and there was one kite on water. A kite I did not know??? Hot Pink and this chick was ripping it up. When I got there I realized it was just Jon on his super sexy hot pink GK. Jon I had no Idea??? I mean you were just so cute!!! Does GK stand for G*% Kite? ;-)

      Anyway he was tearing it up and John Mills was twiddling his thumbs on beach, waiting for 8 to roll around so he could be off work "On-Call" duty.

      I played for an hour in great winds, while John M and Bill B tried to do back flips over dock and outhouse....Beginners.......Nothing but pride damaged, FORTUNATELY!!!

      The rest of the week looks very good see you guys up there, there is plenty of room for more then just 2 kites and pole boarder Bill.

      John & Bill tomorrow I'll give you a boat ride.
      EdD
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2009
        EdD...that's Power Pink, not Hot Pink, twink...

        ...don't make me do a bitch slap...

        Glad John & his kite are OK...pretty amazing his kite is uninjured.