Re: [snowkiteidaho] Anderson Ranch Res

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2009
      Josh
      Brad or Eddy could give a better account , All I was saying is a summer time squall can come out of nowhere . so when you see the weather changing its best to get off the water .
      From: Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@msn. com>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 3:45 AM

      Josh,
      I have kited at Anderson, the afternoon winds are actually pretty decent, but a little onshore. The beach right along the highway near the Deer Creek store is the only spot that has worked for me. There is a great launch when the water is a little lower, should work in a couple weeks. I just got back from my annual campout there, didn't kite this year it was too crazy yesterday. Rig Big!

      Westy