Re: [snowkiteidaho] Anderson Ranch Res

  • Josh Woodland
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2009
      Mark, thanks for the info.  I will check out the spot you mentioned.

      Steve, I don't think I have heard about Brad and Eddy's kitemare at Cascade res.  Can you give me some more detail so I know what to look out for?

      Thanks,
      Josh

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2009
        Josh
        Brad or Eddy could give a better account , All I was saying is a summer time squall can come out of nowhere . so when you see the weather changing its best to get off the water .